The Center for College Planning team knows that students need support planning and paying for college. And, we're always looking for creative and effective ways to bring the message of affordability, access and awareness to New Hampshire residents.
Did you know?
The CCP Library within our Concord offices at 4 Barrell Court provides a space for individuals to gather detailed information on colleges and universities. With an extensive collection of college catalogs and a lending library full of college planning materials, the library is a great resource for students of all ages who want to learn more about the college admissions and financial aid processes. The library has dedicated computers that can be used to help students complete college and financial aid applications. Generally, the CCP library is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.. to 5 p.m.
Take Advantage of Free College Counseling
All NH students and parents are able to make free appointments to meet with expert college counselors for assistance filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). College counselors also meet with prospective college students to discuss preparing for the college process and application details, comparing financial aid award offers, funding options, and preparing to be a college athlete. Appointments can be made by contacting CCP at 1-888-7-GRADUATE x119 or via email College Planning.
Beyond the CCP Library and free college counseling appointments, below are links with details about our signature programs for students in all stages of the college planning process.
- November is “I Am College Bound” Month in New Hampshire
- I Am College Bound — Inspiration, Information and Planning Support
- Destination College SM — Signature College Planning Event for HS Students
- Discover U — Interactive Campus-based Program for 8th Graders
- College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Site & Scholarship Program
- E-newsletter: Varsity Letter for HS Students & Parents
- STAR — Support Program for Youth-in-Care
- About the College Planning Bear
- Order Free Publications
- Borrow a book from the CCP Lending Library
- Campaign for Financial Education
Have an idea to help create a college-going culture in New Hampshire? Let us know how we can help!